Get Together With Technology (GTT)
Sponsored by the Canadian Council of the Blind
You are invited! Blind and low vision GTT participants meet monthly to share their experiences using assistive technologies in their everyday lives at school, work, or at home.
Agenda for the August Edmonton GTT Meeting:
• Location: Ascension Lutheran Church 8405 – 83 Street NW, Edmonton. Enter from back door.
• Time: Monday August 10, 7pm to 9pm. If you arrive after 7pm the door may be locked. Please ring bell on right side of door.
• Theme: iPhone keyboards, GPS, your technology, your questions.
• The group wants a full meeting of general discussion including one on one especially iPhone navigation and Bluetooth keyboards. If you have a Bluetooth keyboard please bring it so participants can see a wide variety.
• GPS: Lorne will continue outdoor demos of GPS Sendero Seeing Eye iPhone app. As Gerry will be away, demos of Blind Square iPhone GPS app and Trekker Breeze are possible only if others in our group are able to demo them.
• In breakout groups we can discuss any topic you wish. Please bring your technology, your questions and answers.
Who Should Attend?
• Any blind or low vision person who is interested in learning how assistive technologies can help them lead more independent lives.
For more information contact: