Hello GT Edmonton:
Just a reminder to please consider bringing $10 for your 2016 membership fee to bolster our application to become a new CCB chapter. GTT is growing in
Canada. We now have 2 groups in Ottawa, plus groups in Victoria, Nanaimo and Edmonton. New groups are forming in Vancouver, Toronto, Kingston, Sidney,
Hamilton, Sault St. Marie, and PEI. We want to bring Edmonton into the growing GTT community with a strong application. Advantages of chapter status include:
– We can share in the information exchange between our GTT chapter and other GTT chapters across Canada.
– All of our initial membership fees will be retained within the Edmonton chapter.
– We will be considered for any funding grants that may become available through CCB National.
– We are able to represent our chapter at the Alberta CCB Division annual general meeting.
– The more members CCB has the more voice it adds to national advocacy campaigns on behalf of blind and visually impaired people.
– As a CCB member you are automatically a member of any other CCB chapter in Canada.
See you on Monday at 7pm at the Ascension Lutheran church 8405 83 Street. For those coming for the first time please enter at the back door.
CCB National Blog and Resources