Get Together With Technology (GTT)
A Chapter of the Canadian Council of the Blind
You are invited! Blind and low vision GTT participants meet monthly to learn about and share their experiences using assistive technologies in their daily
lives at home, school, or at work.
Agenda for the Next Edmonton GTT Meeting:
• Time: Monday February 8, 7pm to 9pm.
• Location: Ascension Lutheran Church 8405 – 83 Street NW, Edmonton. Enter from back door. If you arrive late the door may be locked. Please ring the bell
to the right of the door.
• Theme: Free Screen Readers.
• Member, Ximena (Menna) Perez, will tell us how she uses her MAC as a low vision person.
• Lorne will demo the free screen reader, NVDA.
• Russell will demo the free screen reader, Window Eyes.
• WE also plan one on one help with iPhones and talking book players so bring your devices with you.
Who Should Attend?
Any blind or low vision person who is interested in learning how assistive technologies can help them lead more independent lives.
For more information contact: