Get Together With Technology (GTT)
A Chapter of the Canadian Council of the Blind
You are invited! Blind and low vision GTT participants meet monthly to learn about and share their experiences using assistive technologies in their daily lives at home, school, or at work.
Agenda for the Next Edmonton GTT Meeting:
- Date: Monday March 11, 7pm to 9pm.
- Location: Ascension Lutheran Church 8405 – 83 Street NW, Edmonton. You must enter from the back door. If you arrive late the door may be locked. Please ring the bell to the right of the door.
Theme: Using iPad as a Student
- Tips and Techniques for using an iPad as a low vision or blind student, including using the VoiceOver Screen Reader and Zoom Screen Magnification.
- We will be joined by members of ASVI (Alberta Society for the Visually Impaired), a registered society that works to maximize the successes of students with vision impairment.
- As always we can work with your specific needs for example, to continue working with iPhone and Victor Reader Stream.
For More Information contact:
GTT.Edmonton@gmail.com or 780.990.8448