July 1, 2019
Apps round up
Hi there! It’s Donna and thank you for allowing me to come into your inbox.
A belated happy Canada Day to everyone!
Today, I’d like to introduce you to my apps roundup.
1. Cardhop (iOS, US$3.99)
Until now, managing and interacting with your contacts has been a real frustration. Cardhop’s magical parsing engine is incredibly intuitive, letting you search, add, edit, and interact with your contacts using a simple sentence!
Just type in “John G” and John’s card will instantly appear. Or enter “Sarah Smith firstname.lastname@example.org” and Cardhop will add a new contact to Sarah’s card. Or type in “call Michael S” and Cardhop will instantly start a phone call.
SEARCH, ADD, EDIT, AND INTERACT WITH YOUR CONTACTS LIKE NEVER BEFORE
* Tap on the Cardhop search field
* Type in the details for your contact
* That’s it!
* A beautiful and simple contacts app, designed exclusively for your iPhone and iPad
* Instantly works with your existing iOS contacts, there’s nothing to configure
* Groups: quickly toggle contact groups with a tap
* Notes: a convenient and powerful way to add notes to your contacts, helping you to strengthen your relationships
* Recents: quickly interact with your recent contacts
* Birthdays: receive birthday notifications, instantly see upcoming birthdays, and easily send a wish on their special day
* iOS widget to quickly access your favorite contacts
* Siri Shortcuts
* Full accessibility and VoiceOver support
* Dark and light themes
* And much, much more!
* Quickly interact with your contacts with the following actions: Call, Copy, Directions, Email, FaceTime, FaceTime Audio, Facebook Messenger, Large Type, Message, Skype, Telegram, Twitter, URL, Viber, and VoIP
* Simply enter an action or abbreviation (which you’ll find in the Help Book by entering “?” or “help”) followed by your contact’s name and Cardhop will handle the rest
* Even better, some actions are flexible. For example, you can add a subject to an email by entering “email Kent Lunch tomorrow?” and the email including the subject will instantly appear, ready to go!
* Customizable quick actions are also available per contact, allowing for single-tap actions
Cardhop — the contacts app you’ll actually want to use.
Current Version: 1.0.1 (March 30, 2019)
Read Cardhop’s AppleVis App Directory entry for more information
Visit Cardhop’s App Store page
Read about the Mac version of Cardhop on AppleVis.
2. WaterMinder® (iOS, US$4.99)
Get help with WaterMinder®, an easy, intuitive app to track your water intake. Based on your body weight (or your personal goal), WaterMinder will remind you to drink water to reach your daily goals. By seeing current water fill visually and in percents you will instantly know how well you are hydrated!
Keeping track of your daily water intake needs and making sure your body is well hydrated is not an easy task in todays busy world. Let WaterMinder help you!
* Apple Watch app
* Today Widget
* iMessage Stickers
* Clean visual view of your current water fill
* Simple, quick and easy to use interface (just tap on 1 icon and a menu opens with your options to log/track your water intake)
* Pre-defined cups for quick tracking
* Create custom cups (size, icon, color, drink type)
* Create unlimited custom reminders
* History and Graph, see your progress
* US oz, UK oz, L and ML units
* Earn and Share your Achievements
* Free guide to drinking water
Stay healthy, and drink more water – hydrate yourself!
Current Version: 3.7.8 (January 28, 2019)
Read WaterMinder®’s AppleVis App Directory entry for more information
Visit WaterMinder®’s App Store page
All recent app entries posted to AppleVis can be found at:
That’s it from me for this week.
If you would like to become a member of my CCB Mysteries chapter you can do so for the price of $10 annually and in return you will receive unlimited access to either of the following libraries.
Audio mysteries for all ages –
Or you can subscribe to both for the price of $20 annually.
Now you can subscribe to “‘Let’s Talk Tips”‘ which is my monthly resource for the most
current and reliable
informational tips available in the areas of Technology, Nutrition, Media,
Business, and Advocacy.
To contact me, send me an email at email@example.com and I’d be happy to respond.
Have yourselves a great day and see you next week.