Please note: Due to Thanksgiving Day falling on our regular meeting night we’ve moved to Thursday for this month only.
Get Together With Technology (GTT)
A Chapter of the Canadian Council of the Blind
You are invited! Blind and low vision GTT participants meet monthly to learn about and share their experiences using assistive technologies in their daily lives at home, school, or at work.
Agenda for the Next Edmonton GTT Meeting:
- Date: Thursday October 17, 7pm to 9pm.
- Location: Ascension Lutheran Church 8405 – 83 Street NW,
Edmonton. You must enter from the back door. If the door is locked, please ring the bell to the right of the door.
Theme: iOS 13
- iOS version 13 released last month by Apple is the latest software for the iPhone. iOS 13 brings many new accessibility features for blind and low vision. The new dark mode, ability to customize gestures and commands, haptic feedback, new Siri voice, vertical scroll bar, and other features will be demonstrated and discussed.
For the second hour we will have a general tech discussion so bring your tech and bring your questions.
- We will also continue collecting your $10 CCB membership fee for 2020 which we must have by end of November.
- As always, we can help with your specific needs for example, working with iPhone and Victor Reader Stream.
For More Information contact:
GTT.Edmonton@gmail.com or 780.990.8448