September 10 2018
Apps round up
Hi there! It’s Donna and thank you for allowing me to come into your inbox.
Today, I’d like to introduce you to my apps round up.
- Chirp for Twitter (watchOS, Free With In-App Purchases)
Chirp for Twitter is the best way to use Twitter on your Apple Watch.
You can browse your, timeline, lists, like and retweet things, and even post your own
Sent and view direct messages, catch up on the latest trends in “Trending”, or search for
your favourite hashtag.
Chirp lets you see quotes, pictures, hashtags, mentions, and so much more.
Current Version: 1.1.5 (July 28, 2018)
Read Chirp for Twitter’s AppleVis App Directory entry for more information
Visit Chirp for Twitter’s App Store page
- 4. Himama (iOS, Free)
The device supports the data sharing with Apple’s Health App. Authorized user can
obtain data from your BBT, ovulation test, sexual behavior, menstruation, petechial
hemorrhage, the quality of cervical mucus, sleep analysis, height and weight, so as to
have a more comprehensive understanding of your health status.
What could smart Himama pregnancy preparation assistant do for you?
* [Finding the ovulatory date to determine the best timing for pregnancy] Input
your body temperature, then you will immediately know the status of your
ovulation of that day.
* [Earlier detection of pregnancy, superior to any LH kit] Automatically detecting
whether you are pregnant 18 days after conception.
* [Earlier diagnosis of gynaecopathia, earlier detection for earlier treatment]
Reminding of corpus luteum problems or ovulation disorders.
* [Sleep monitoring for eugenics] Monitoring on total length of sleep and length
of deep sleep all night.
Core functions of smart Himama pregnancy preparation doctor:
- Reporting ovulation everyday: telling you whether you are ovulating, the
likelihood of pregnancy and your high/low temperature zone based on your BBT
of the day;
- Drawing up BBT curve automatically, to intelligently observe the status of
- Cause analysis on the difficulties in getting pregnant: reminding of and analyzing
on corpus luteum problems or ovulation disorders;
- Sleep monitoring: monitoring the accumulated length of sleep, length of
deep/light sleep; determining the quality of sleep, and monitoring the time of
going to sleep and waking up;
Current Version: 1.9.2 (June 21, 2018)
Read Himama’s AppleVis App Directory entry for more information
Visit Himama’s App Store page
That’s it from me for this week.
If you would like to become a member of my CCB Mysteries chapter you can do so for the price of $10 annually and in return you will receive unlimited access to either of the following libraries.
Audio mysteries for all ages –
Or you can subscribe to both for the price of $20 annually.
Now you can subscribe to “‘Let’s Talk Tips”‘ which is my monthly resource for the most current and reliable
informational tips available in the areas of Technology, Nutrition, Media,
Business, and Advocacy.
To contact me, send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’d be happy to respond.
Have yourselves a great day and see you next week.