October 08 2018
Apps round up
Hi there! It’s Donna and thank you for allowing me to come into your inbox.
Today, I’d like to introduce you to my apps round up.
- AirRead, listen to flying text (iOS, Free)
Would it be amazing if somebody reads aloud articles for you?
If your answer is “Yes”, AirRead is for you.
You can “read” web pages, news, and books while waiting, walking, driving, exercising
AirRead reads aloud text for you.
Listen to web pages
* in-app browser for reading aloud web pages interactively
* skips advertisements and menus while playing
* one tap to play multiple linked articles inside a web page
* save web pages and read aloud later in offline mode
* select web pages first and later on play them all together
Listen to books
* create your own audio books (on iPhone/iPad or PC/MAC)
* convert ePub, PDF, text, rtf, doc files to audio books
Listen to news
* speak aloud news article one-by-one automatically
Listen to text
* type and speak
Copy and play
* Copy a web address or text onto pasteboard and speak it aloud
* designed for fragmented-time operations
* supports Apple Watch
* one tap to continue last reading
Current Version: 8.2.3 (June 24, 2018)
Read AirRead, listen to flying text’s AppleVis App Directory entry for more information
Visit AirRead, listen to flying text’s App Store page
- Travelear: Listen to the World (iOS, Free)
Travelear promises to take your ears on an adventure like never before! You can finally
go to a variety of destinations and environments with a pair of headphones and the click
of a button. With Travelear you can hop across the pond and experience the hustle and
bustle of London’s famous Flower Market or even take a trip down to New Orleans jazz-
filled streets. If you’re not in the mood for a new city sound then you can always get up
close and personal with forest wildlife or simply sit back and relax on your porch as a
summer thunderstorm passes by. Let our sounds immerse you into an environmental
narrative and make you feel like you are actually there.
* 3D experiences created exclusively for Travelear
* Organic recordings designed to tell a story
* Captured with the latest in 3D microphones
* Recorded and composed by Professional Audio Engineers
* HD sound quality
* HD images provide a visual for the experience
* Map View allows you to choose your destination
Take a break from your day, go somewhere fun. Sit back, relax, and choose your
Current Version: 1.2.3 (May 25, 2018)
Read Travelear: Listen to the World’s AppleVis App Directory entry for more information
Visit Travelear: Listen to the World’s App Store page
That’s it from me for this week.
If you would like to become a member of my CCB Mysteries chapter you can do so for the price of $10 annually and in return you will receive unlimited access to either of the following libraries.
Audio mysteries for all ages –
Or you can subscribe to both for the price of $20 annually.
Now you can subscribe to “‘Let’s Talk Tips”‘ which is my monthly resource for the most current and reliable
informational tips available in the areas of Technology, Nutrition, Media,
Business, and Advocacy.
To contact me, send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’d be happy to respond.
Have yourselves a great day and see you next week.
Reminding of corpus luteum problems or ovulation disorders.
* [Sleep monitoring for eugenics] Monitoring on total length of sleep and length
of deep sleep all night.
Core functions of smart Himama pregnancy preparation doctor:
- Reporting ovulation everyday: telling you whether you are ovulating, the
likelihood of pregnancy and your high/low temperature zone based on your BBT
of the day;
- Drawing up BBT curve automatically, to intelligently observe the status of
- Cause analysis on the difficulties in getting pregnant: reminding of and analyzing
on corpus luteum problems or ovulation disorders;
- Sleep monitoring: monitoring the accumulated length of sleep, length of
deep/light sleep; determining the quality of sleep, and monitoring the time of
going to sleep and waking up;
Current Version: 1.9.2 (June 21, 2018)
Read Himama’s AppleVis App Directory entry for more information
Visit Himama’s App Store page