March 25 2019
Meet the Pen Friend
Hi there! It’s Donna and thank you for allowing me to come into your inbox.
Let’s meet this product.
Meet the Pen Friend
If you have not already been introduced to this nifty little gadget then here is your opportunity. Meet this very affordable and very useful little gadget. It was developed by the RNIB of Britain.
Yes, it is shaped like a large pen and has a very nice speaker that enables you to hear what you are doing. The Pen Friend enables you to label things using specially adapted tiny labels. The instructions can be accessed on the card that it comes with; a really nifty way to produce instructions. This is how it works.
- When you turn on your Pen Friend you hear some very delightful sounds and then you know that Pen Friend is ready to go to work.
- Place Pen Friend on one of those special labels that comes with your Pen Friend then press the record button.
- Give a short audio description of what you want the label to describe.
- Press a button to end the recording.
- Now you are ready to complete the task by taking your label and placing it on wherever you want it to be. Can, tin, box, file folder, whatever.
- You can go back to what you have just labeled and using your Pen Friend you can tell what you have just done.
- Turn on Pen Friend and voila! With the press of a button Pen Friend will tell you what your label says; what you have just recorded in your own voice.
This is indeed a neat little gadget and is extremely affordable. You can find this gadget at such places as http://www.maxiaids.com and http://www.independentlivingaids.com. So go out there and make friends with the Pen Friend.
That’s it from me for this week.
If you would like to become a member of my CCB Mysteries chapter you can do so for the price of $10 annually and in return you will receive unlimited access to either of the following libraries.
Audio mysteries for all ages –
Or you can subscribe to both for the price of $20 annually.
Now you can subscribe to “‘Let’s Talk Tips”‘ which is my monthly resource for the most current and reliable
informational tips available in the areas of Technology, Nutrition, Media,
Business, and Advocacy.
To contact me, send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’d be happy to respond.
Have yourselves a great day and see you next week.