May 27, 2019
Meet the ReadEasy Move
Hi there! It’s Donna and thank you for allowing me to come into your inbox.
Today, I’d like to talk about the ReadEasy Move.
Let’s meet this product.
Meet the ReadEasy Move
Well folks, here it is. Another alternative for you to check out!
Yet another portable scanner for you to go out there and make friends with. This is good, exciting, and a must read for you.
Please see below.
The ReadEasy Move
ReadEasy Move is an easy to use all-in-one portable device that reads to you.
ReadEasy Move will read practically any printed text out loud within seconds, in a clear human sounding voice.
Simply line up your document or book against the right hand edge of ReadEasy Move’s case, press the “Capture” button and within a few seconds your print material is being read out loud to you.
Who is the ReadEasy Move For?
ReadEasy Move is for anyone who needs quick, easy and accurate access to printed material.
ReadEasy Move has an intuitive and tactile design that makes it an ideal solution for people with all levels of vision from low vision to total blindness.
The one button operation of the ReadEasy Move makes it suitable for people of all ages whether you are 4 or 104!
ReadEasy Move could be the perfect reading system for you if:
* You find it difficult to read with a magnifying glass.
* You would like to be more independent and be able to read your own documents (mail, newspapers, bills, etc.).
* You have a learning disability such as dyslexia and benefit from listening to text read to you out loud.
* You find reading with a video magnifier (CCTV) too difficult because you can’t fit enough characters on the screen to read at your desired pace.
* You find the constant movement of text on a video magnifier’s screen makes your eyes fatigued or gives you a nauseous feeling.
* You already have a reading machine but wish it was faster, more accurate and had more features.
* You have a degenerative eye condition and would like a system that is suitable both now and for the future.
What are ReadEasy Move’s Benefits?
ReadEasy Move features many benefits over other scanner and digital capture reading machines including:
ReadEasy+ capturing text from a letter size document image:
Ease of use: ReadEasy Move is so easy to use. A single button press is all it takes to start reading your document. The six tactile in built controls are all that are required to access ReadEasy Move’s main features.
* Accuracy: ReadEasy Move uses the latest camera and recognition technology to ensure it is as accurate as possible, even on complicated newspaper layouts or curved surfaces like cans of food.
* Quality of speech: Using the latest natural sounding voices, together with a custom designed, integrated, 6 watt RMS stereo speaker system, there is no better sounding reading machine.
* Speed: ReadEasy Move reads your document to you in just a few seconds, (typically 4-6), which means less waiting and more reading!
* Stylish and practical design: A sleek, all aluminum case together with a detachable camera, allows the ReadEasy Move to fit anywhere in your home and can be easily transported when on the go with the included custom carrying case.
* Footprint: Occupying just 7.6 x 3.1 inches, (192 x 78 mm), of table area, ReadEasy Move is extremely compact and 75% smaller than the previous versions.
* Weight: ReadEasy Move is the world’s lightest free standing reading machine at just 4 lbs., (1.80 kg), making it easy to take with you or pack away.
* Versatility: Read almost any surface, flat or round. ReadEasy Move’s camera allows it to capture deep into the spines of books without flattening them, as well as reading 3D objects like cans or prescription bottles.
* Low Vision Pack: If you benefit from reading magnified text in high contrast then the ReadEasy Move with the Low Vision Pack is just for you. The ReadEasy Move with Low Vision Pack offers additional features that benefit users with low vision including being able to output captured text to a monitor so you can see the text as it is read aloud.
* Advanced Feature Packs available: The Optional Keypad Feature Pack, Low Vision Pack and Low Vision Touch Pack greatly increases the capabilities of each device (e.g. saving, importing, exporting, bookmarking documents and large print text output to an interactive touch screen).
ReadEasy Move Features
ReadEasy Move lets you read more easily than ever before.
The ReadEasy Move is Easy to Setup
Image of the ReadEasy Move simple three step setup process. Image displays
ReadEasy Move with camera disconnected, camera connected and camera connected and opened for use.
ReadEasy Move is designed to be simple to set up and pack away. ReadEasy Move features a unique magnetic quick release camera system allowing the unit to be far more compact and lightweight. Simply placing the camera into its dock on the base unit automatically locates it into the correct position. Once the camera system is docked into place, pull the camera head out towards you. To pack away, just complete the same steps in reverse and place the unit in the included custom carrying case!
The ReadEasy Move is Easy to Use
With a specially designed tactile keypad, comprised of just 6 buttons, ReadEasy Move is incredibly simple to operate. From left to right, the tactile and uniquely shaped buttons include: speech faster, speech slower, previous sentence, play/pause, next sentence and capture.
That’s it from me for this week.
If you would like to become a member of my CCB Mysteries chapter you can do so for the price of $10 annually and in return you will receive unlimited access to either of the following libraries.
Audio mysteries for all ages –
Or you can subscribe to both for the price of $20 annually.
Now you can subscribe to “‘Let’s Talk Tips”‘ which is my monthly resource for the most current and reliable
informational tips available in the areas of Technology, Nutrition, Media,
Business, and Advocacy.
To contact me, send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’d be happy to respond.
Have yourselves a great day and see you next week.