Helping the Blind, Visually Impaired and those with Fine Motor Difficulties
Accurate Text Recognition With The First Scan
The ScanJig is a simple device that can improve functional capacities of individuals who are visually impaired, blind or have fine motor difficulties .
• Versatile – holds smart phones or tablets in the correct position for precisely aligned, focused images. Scan documents, business cards, checks and books. Get accurate text-to-speech conversion. Helps those with motor difficulties use apps.
• Enhance App Performance – OCR apps (e.g., KNFB Reader), Education apps (e.g., SnapType)
• Tactile – guided positioning of both the device and document. Get correct alignment and field of view on the first scan.
• Portable – folds down flat and snaps shut to easily fit in a backpack or carry bag.
• Simple to Use – just open the ScanJig, place your phone, and start scanning in seconds. Work from the seated position facing the touch screen.
• Smart Glasses – remove the device holder and use just the document stand.
• Durable – molded plastic parts for stable, precise imaging and firm support for larger devices.
• Open Design – angled to capture more light and avoid shadows.
Support Bracket – for book scanning with the KNFB Reader app.
Extended Shelf – for iPad users
HOW TO ORDER
We accept Purchase Orders and Credit Cards
For more information email
Copyright © 2016 Spectrum Business Solutions, All rights reserved.